The goal of this system is to simulate maximum 4 target carriers in a live fire shooting range via a projector and a computer.
• 4 static paper targets are hung in the range.
• A short distance projector displays on the full width of the targets (max 5 m).
• It is possible to choose an exact location for each picture on each target board through the software.
• Each board gets its individual scenario.
• Place several targets on a screen.
• Adapt the size and positioning of the targets according to the screen dimensions.
• Create scenarios with pictures and/or videos.
• Simulate movement (pop-up, swing up).
• Play the scenarios as with a standard player (start – pause – stop)